Date of Championship: Saturday and Sunday 18. – 19.8.2018
- Time schedule will be updated soon.
Place: Pori, Finland -> Welcome to Pori
Registration: is now open!
- The participation fee is 90€/team.
- The admission to the event is free.
Accommodation: on Mölkky prices
Competition system: read more
Number of participants: Unlimited
Teams: 4-6 players (captain must be over 18 years old)
Venue of Championship: Sport Centre: 3 big fields
- Games will be played on grit surface.
Public transport: Airport, train station and bus station are located in Pori -> Your Trip to Pori
Rules: Official IMO rules will be followed
- 1. place: 1500€, medals, diplomas / team
- 2. place: 1000€, medals, diplomas / team
- 3. place: 500€, medals, diplomas / team
- 4. place: game bundle, medals, diplomas / team
Rankings 5-8 are rewarded with the Tactic product prizes.
Mölkky World Champion Tournament in a nutshell
Every year, hundreds of Mölkky tournaments are held all over the world. In 2018, the most important one, the World Championship Tournament, will be held in Pori, Finland!
This year, the World Championship Tournament will be held for 18th time, and it will be bigger than ever!
Teams from all over the world gather to compete for the title World Champions. The reigning Champions are Cobra CSKA from Finland, but who will become the champions this year?
So, who can come and play? Anyone with a team of 4-6 players and at least one (captain) who is at least 18 years old! Get your family and friends together and come enjoy, have fun and battle for the title of World Champions!